Monday, December 27, 2010

The gift that keeps on giving

Months ago, I mentioned casually to my husband that it would be really cool to watch all of the films that have won the Academy Award for "Best Picture". Low and behold, guess what was under my tree this Christmas ?? Yep. The man pays attention. Not every movie was there. Some aren't out on DVD, some are REALLY hard to find, AND 82 movies would put quite a dent in the old checking account. The 1st 10 were in a gift bag under the tree, with the promise of more to follow. As a way to say thank you, I promised that I would start this blog to give my (our) personal review of each of the films. I am hopeful that we will be able to watch them all in order. Guess time will tell. Thanks for reading...here we go !!!!

1 comment: